COVID-19 Cleanup & Virus Sanitation / Coronavirus Cleaning Services
Elite Environmental can help you with cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing your facility, home or business.
The CDC has issued information about the spread of the coronavirus, which can be found here. The virus spreads by human to human contact, specifically those within 6 feet of each other. The virus spreads through “respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouth or noses of people who are nearby or possibly inhaled into the lungs.” There are steps that can be taken to limit the spread starting with good health habits like washing hands and keeping a safe distance from those infected.
Also, according to the CDC regarding surfaces:
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent and water prior to disinfection.
- For disinfection, a list of products with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved emerging viral pathogens claims, maintained by the American Chemistry Council Center for Biocide Chemistries (CBC), is available at Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fighting Products.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.
Elite Environmental uses the following cleaners and equipment to help sanitize your facility:
- Tyvek Suits
- HEPA filter Respirators
- Fogging Units
- Pre Sanitized Buckets
- EPA Registered Disinfectant