Fire, Smoke, & Soot Restoration
When fire occurs, the experience can be overwhelming and frightening. As well as the damage occurred from fire, smoke, soot, odor damage as well as water damage from the extinguishing the fire can add to the traumatic experience.Elite Environmental has the trained and experienced personnel and equipment to respond 24/7 to help navigate our clients through this ordeal by contacting your insurance and taking action to prevent the spread of further damage.Let Elite help you with all aspects of a fire restoration project:
- Contact Insurance Company
- Water Extraction
- Moisture Readings and Mapping
- Dry-Out – Set Up and placement of dehumidifiers and air movers
- Salvageable Contents Removal – Dry, Clean and Store
- Removal & Disposal – Remove and Dispose of Water Damaged Building Materials
- ITEL Sample Analysis – Submit damaged finish materials for analysis of quality and value of replacement materials.
- Smoke and Soot Removal/Cleaning – Chemical cleaning of smoke and soot from finish materials
- Encapsulation – Seal with lockdown encapsulants and sealants
- Air Duct Cleaning – HVAC “A” Coil, Blower Motor and supply/return ducts with a HEPA filtered vacuum system equipped with pneumatic hoses.