Unexpected water damage due to leaking roofs, broken/frozen pipes, sewage backup or storm damage can be overwhelming and frightening. When these occurrences happen, time is of the essence. Water extraction, dehumidification, and dry-out of structural members and contents can’t wait. Elite Environmental has the trained and experienced personnel and equipment to respond 24/7 to help navigate our clients through this ordeal by contacting your insurance, conducting moisture readings/mapping salvaging your contents and removing and disposing of water damaged building materials. Let Elite help you with all steps of a water restoration project:
- Contact Insurance Company
- Water Extraction
- Moisture Readings and Mapping
- Dry-Out – Set Up and placement of dehumidifiers and air movers
- Salvageable Contents Removal – Dry, Clean and Store
- Removal & Disposal – Remove and Dispose of Water Damaged Building Materials
- ITEL Sample Analysis – Submit damaged finish materials for analysis of quality and value of replacement materials.